Access Statement for Kenneggy Cove Holiday Park
• It is accessed via a metalled lane with passing places.
• There is a bus stop at the end of the lane on the main road - approx one third of a mile away.
• There are several reliable, local taxi companies.
• All the floors are tiled.
• There is a chest freezer in reception for ice packs.
• There is level access to the facility, which is well lit.
• There are 2 top loading washing machines and 2 front loading tumble dryers.
• A height adjustable ironing board is provided, together with an iron, both free of charge.
• Assistance with using the laundry equipment is available.
• The shop is accessed from the grassed, level field via the paved ramp with handrail, which gives on to a broad, level patio with a covered walkway leading to the canopied shop door.
• The door is of ample width to accommodate a wheelchair.
• The access to the shop is level. The floor is tiled.
• A low level counter is available (80cm high, with under space (85cm wide, 55cm deep and 75cm high).
• There are 6 water points around the park and each pitch is no further than 50m away from a point. The taps are non-concussive and are placed at an approx height of 1m above the ground.
• There are 23 electric hook up points within a maximum of 5 metres of each pitch and placed at a height of approx 1m from the ground.
• There is one toilet block on the park. Access is from the metalled path down 4 steps with handrail or via a short ramp on to pathway leading to the main doors.
• There is a small step up into the block, which houses the washing up area (5 standard height washing up sinks and 2 standard height laundry sinks.)
• There is level access from the washing up area into the ladies and gents shower and toilet facilities. There are 8 toilets in the ladies and 4 in the gents (plus 4 urinals.) There are currently no dedicated disabled toilet facilities.
• There are 3 showers in each section, with level access and chairs
• There are 8 standard height wash basins in the ladies and 6 in the gents.
• The chemical disposal point has a ramped access and is situated adjacent to the toilet block. This is placed at an approx height of lm from the ground.
• The standard height wheelie bins are placed on the approach to the toilet block. Assistance with rubbish disposal is available.
• There is a chest freezer in reception for the freezing of ice packs.